Lydia McLaughlin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size
I would like to see OC Lydia be a platform for inspiration and style...and everything girlie. My goal is to inspire people to feel happy about themselves, and help people discover the best in who they are. As a wife, mother as well as a designer, I'm the most proud of my work. I have three young boys; Stirling, Maverick and Roman. My boys and I are my everything. Doug and my wife as well as me, are in the same business. NOBLEMAN magazine is published and owned by Doug. written by Doug. We've been married since 2011 and have a passion for traveling and experiencing exciting new experiences together. Over the last 20 years, I've been an avid Christian and it plays an integral part in my everyday life. The year 2012 saw me join the team of Real Housewives Orange County and became very vocal about my beliefs. After having our third child, I took a short absence from the show. The 12th season will be my first time back on the reality show.
Refer to this website for more information:
Comments
Post a Comment